Monday, February 27, 2012

Frugal February Day 26

Did not want to get out of bed this morning.  It was a little chilly and I was sore and tired.  I had to get up to open Krank It Up!.  I was a bit ahead of schedule and stopped by to watch some of the bicycle polo tournament.  Not much action at the bike shop.  I watched some more of the tournament after I finished my shift.  I came home and passed out for an hour and a half.

Didn't spend any money today, but Erin did show me a nice looking watch.  I've been thinking about getting a new watch since the clasp on my old one broke.  I know I could just fix the clasp which is cheaper and probably more practical.  I like my current watch and I've had it for about 10 years.  I have mixed feelings about getting a new one, but check out the model I think is the front runner.  The one in the picture has a black face, but it should be grey.  Any opinions?

No comments: