Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frugal February Day 15

Woke up and had a good morning.  Stepped up some seedlings.  Went to school.  I had a great day at school. I was zoning.  I started exploring a new data set and saw that it could really help our walkability study.  I worked solid through the day except when I had to break to go to the Quantitative Methods Workshop.

After school, went to Publix and spent $18.04.  Came home ready to make some lentils then looked at the recipe and it said that everything has to stew together for an hour and a half!  I got it started and went for a run.  Took a shower, did some more work, then ate.  Drove Nat & Erin to TCBY because I haven't driven my car in a week and a half.  Didn't buy any yogurt but did eat one little sample cup.  BTW, if TCBY really is the country's best yogurt, we've got some work to do on that front.  Not that it's bad...it's just not superlative.

No comments: