Here is a little quiz for you to take. I took it this morning as part of an online training provided by Penn State. You probably do not know much about fribbled bregs, but that’s OK. All these questions have a correct answer...give it your best shot. When you're finished, you can see the answer key, but I encourage you to answer the questions and give a justification for your choice before looking at the answers.
1. Trassig normally occurs when the
a) dissels frull.
b) lusp trasses the vom.
c) belgo lisks easily.
d) viskal flans, if the viskal is zortil.
2. The fribbled breg will snicker best with an
3. What probable causes are indicated when tristal doss occurs in a compots?
a) The sabs foped and the doths tinzed.
b) The kredges roted with the rots.
c) Rakogs were not accepted in the sluth.
d) Polats were thonced in the sluth.
4. The primary purpose of the cluss in frumpaling is to
a) remove cluss-prangs.
b) patch tremalls.
c) loosen cloughs.
d) repair plumots.
5. Why does the sigla frequently overfesk the trelsum?
a) All siglas are mellious.
b) Siglas are always votial.
c) The trelsum is usually tarious.
d) No trelsa are directly feskable.
6. The snickering function of the Ignu is most effectively performed in connection with which one of the following snicker snacks?
a) Arazma tol.
b) Fribbled breg.
c) Groshed stantol.
d) Fallied stantol.
7. Which of the following is/are always present when trossels are being gruven?
a) rint and vost
b) shum and vost
c) vost and plone
Once you’ve really tried to figure these things out, see the answer key.