Friday, December 15, 2006

Fully Recovered

Good for me! I think that I confirmed tonight that I am completely over Sarah. Yup. I guess it took a while, but I'm there now and that's what matters. We went out to Decent Pizza (which is delicious!, actually it's the best pizza I have had in a really long time) for dinner, then to Pockets to hang with some econ. people to celebrate the end of the semester. Sarah still kicks ass at everything she does, like mini-bowling and (almost at) darts. However, I have a different kind of admiration for her ass. -Kicking abilities.

She is still an excellent friend and there's some sort of a feeling that goes along with that relationship; but the feeling anchored way deep down in the innermost region of my heart has faded to the point where I can't feel it anymore. Not that I'm trying to.

No comments: