Friday, April 25, 2008

Some Serious Snoozing

Normally, I can tell at which point in the semester I am by how many times I hit the snooze button. At the beginning of the semester, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed when the alarm goes off (except for mornings after special nights). As the semester wears on, I start to hit the snooze more times and more frequently. Near the end of the semester, it's almost impossible to make myself get up.

This semester was a little easier to ditch the snooze problem. One main factor was probably that my earliest classes were at 12:30 or 2:30 (10am on Friday). I love being able to sleep past noon on a school day without ditching class.

Over the summer, I have an 11am start time. That shouldn't be too bad. I hope that the snoozing doesn't start until at least halfway through the summer.

No comments: