Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Acupuncture

My friend Alex opened his own acupuncture practice in Vero. It's called 5 Seasons Acupuncture, located at 1928 14th Avenue, (772) 539-0240. I went in to check out the place and it was a slow day, so he offered to put some needles in me. I've never been acupunctured before. It was a little weird. I couldn't even feel the one on the top of my head, but the other ones all felt a little different. Going in, it doesn't hurt but it does feel strange. My left side felt like my right side which apparently means I'm in balance or something.

After you get the solid metal pins put in you (you know I hate needles), you lay there for a while and relax. I felt all kinds of different sensations all over my body, not just where the pins were. You should check it out if you're interested. If in Vero, go see Alex.

No comments: