Monday, March 17, 2008

Elastic Shoelaces

If you run long distances, you might get a little uncomfortable on the tops of your feet from the laces pressing into your swollen feet and jacked up veins (I only say that because it happens to me). I was looking to get some elastic shoelaces to help shorten my transition time in triathlons when I came across Lock Laces. I wear them on my long-run shoes whenever I go for more than 10-11 miles and they help keep me comfortable.

Lock Laces are longer and, in my opinion, better than other cheap elastic laces. I'm not talking about the kind with the curly sides...these are pretty legit. They aren't that expensive either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you are talking about, I have some on my rock climbing shoes. But don't be dissing on the curly sided elastics....I totally rocked them when I was in elementary school!

Unknown said...

I've never used Yankz, but I know some people who like them. Check out Yankz.

Anonymous said...

check out these elastic

shoe laces
. they are only $2.39 so they are worth a try for sure.




elastic shoe laces