Friday, March 7, 2008

Blue Balls

It's amazing the immaturity that stays with you throughout life. Glenn was giving a presentation in experimental class today and said something about red and blue balls. Micah starts laughing, which starts me laughing, then everyone's laughing. Dr. C commented that his favorite part about graduate students is their level of maturity.

Ok, I mean, it's funny. Maybe not funny enough to keep an entire class laughing for a minute and a half, but funny. My philosophy is that if it's funny, I should laugh (unless inappropriate, in which case I try not to laugh). I hope that I can still retain some of the joys of childhood as I age. I want to be "immature" at times, when I don't need to act "mature" for one reason or another (such as keeping my job).

No comments: