Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Keep in Touch

I'm pretty bad at keeping in touch with people. Throughout college, I hardly kept in touch with any of my HS friends. A few of my really good friends didn't seem to care so much, and we enjoy our time together whenever we can see each other. I once told Jessica that I didn't think I could get rid of her if I tried (not that I would try).

I think that I've been doing an alright job of keeping in touch with a few of my college friends since graduation. I wonder if there's a better way than calling people on the phone or dropping an occasional email. I kind of thought that writing a story in my blog would allow everyone to read it and free me from repeating the same thing 50 times.

Whenever often I feel bad about not calling someone, I tell myself that the phone works both ways. They can call me too. So far, I haven't talked to anyone who's bitched about "you haven't called me in so long..." I would have to remind them that they hadn't called me in about the same amount of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! And I'm really bad with calling people just to say hi. I'm always afraid I'm going to be disturbing people or calling them when they don't want to talk to me. It's wierd cuz I don't mind people calling me at all hours of the day or night, no matter what I'm doing. I'm just a freak I guess.