Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Keep in Touch

I'm pretty bad at keeping in touch with people. Throughout college, I hardly kept in touch with any of my HS friends. A few of my really good friends didn't seem to care so much, and we enjoy our time together whenever we can see each other. I once told Jessica that I didn't think I could get rid of her if I tried (not that I would try).

I think that I've been doing an alright job of keeping in touch with a few of my college friends since graduation. I wonder if there's a better way than calling people on the phone or dropping an occasional email. I kind of thought that writing a story in my blog would allow everyone to read it and free me from repeating the same thing 50 times.

Whenever often I feel bad about not calling someone, I tell myself that the phone works both ways. They can call me too. So far, I haven't talked to anyone who's bitched about "you haven't called me in so long..." I would have to remind them that they hadn't called me in about the same amount of time.
Post a Comment