Friday, June 27, 2008

Wanted, Dexter

I'm going to recommend that you don't go see "Wanted." It will leave you thinking that you wasted 100 minutes of your life.

Furthermore, AMC @ the Tallahassee Mall no longer offers a student discount. That means I paid $9.50 for a ticket. I'm really not into that. I think I'm going to stay away from the theater for a good, long while. Especially because I just bought the first season of Dexter on DVD for about $22.00 and it's provided me (and my roommates and Sarah) with many hours of quality entertainment. I do recommend that you check out Dexter (it's a Showtime series).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed in Wanted as well. 9.50 for a movie? That is the craziest I have heard yet.

Jordan, my bf, loves Dexter as well. I'm going to have to give it a shot soon I think....