Monday, September 10, 2007

Things to do Before I Die

I have a running list of things I want to do while I can do them. Here is a tentative list. I'm working on the 3rd language thing (kind of slowly aka "at my own pace" right now) and even slower at the piano thing. I'm training for the Tallahassee marathon, which is not a qualifier for Boston, but it's a step in the right direction. Motorcycle should be quick. I plan to knock out parasailing later this semester.


In no particular order:
learn to wallflip
run the boston marathon
learn to ride a horse
parasailing
surf
learn to ride a motorcycle
learn a 3rd language
learn the piano
spend a day in outer space

Let me know if you have any suggestions (preferably ones you know that I might add myself but didn't...don't say "oh, you should put bungee jumping on there").

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a wallflip?

And yes, you should learn to ride horses....one of the best hobbies ever.

Unknown said...

wallflip is when you run up the side of a wall then do a backflip.