Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Red Cote

No, not lobsterbacks...Butler GUM Red Cote Disclosing Tablets are Sudafed-sized chewable tablets that you use to see where you did a bad job of brushing your teeth. I discovered some in the drawer at my family's house over the weekend and decided to try one after brushing. I was surprised at how much I missed (even considering I was using a crappy travel toothbrush). The cool thing is that you can make sure your mouth is squeaky clean before retiring for the evening.

I took a couple of these tablets back with me to Tally. I decided to try one tonight after using my Sonicare. Still missed some spots...most of them were spots I know that I have a hard time getting so I've already started giving those areas special attention after regular brushing. I guess next time I should brush, floss, and use my Sulcabrush (maybe even mouthwash?) before chewing a tablet and see how good I do when I go the whole 9 yards.

It's been quite some time since I checked up on myself after brushing. When was the last time you did? It might be kinda cool to check it out and see what you routinely miss after completing your oral hygiene routine.

No comments: