Friday, September 25, 2009

Insatiable Appetite

I just can't seem to eat enough these days. I've been putting away who knows how many (5,000?) calories per day. For dinner, I had a pound of fish and half of a good sized pizza topped with chicken, pepperoni, red & green bell peppers, and plenty of cheese. Chased that down with a couple sodas. Follow that up with a couple bowls of ice cream.

The weird/sometimes annoying thing is that I can't eat a whole whole lot at once. I need to have a little break. I can fill up and then be hungry 30 minutes later. That's why I ate my dinner in 4 sittings tonight.

Any suggestions on what I can do? I hear that sushi rice expands in your stomach...

2 comments:

Angelica said...

One third of your meal should be protein, the rest starch and vegetables. Also, make sure you always eat breakfast and lunch or you'll be hungry frequently during the day.

Carmencita said...

coconut milk! or cream, even better. put it in curry! :)

i just read the nutrition facts on the can, and cried a little bit into the pot.