Monday, February 16, 2009

Team Fellatio

I was riding in to town from Sarah's new place. As we were pulling out of the driveway, she said "team fellatio!" I had no idea what she meant. I mean, is that when you have a girl on the left and another on the right??

Turns out she was talking about the "sold" sign in the front yard which features a picture of her realtor and his mother. Their last name is Felaciano (or something like that). I guess they call themselves "team Felaciano," which was misunderstood by Sarah.

To make matters funnier, she had no idea what fellatio means. She couldn't understand why I was cracking up when she said "team fellatio" again and again. I explained myself and we checked to make sure that their last name was not actually Fellatio. Lucky for them, their name isn't.

No comments: