Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Jeans?

Nobody wears long sleeve shirts in the summer, so why do they wear jeans. I mean, it gets hot. Triple digit heat index here.

I understand why people who need to wear jeans do so. For example, roofers, landscapers, and cowboys all want solar protection. Fine. What about college students? What are they thinking when they put on pants in the summer time? T-shirts are fine, they aren't wearing button-downs. It shouldn't be for dressing up or fashion and I don't see how it could be for comfort, so why do they do it?

1 comment:

Angelica said...

I don't know about other people but I wear jeans all year round because I like them. They're super comfortable and it's the rare instance where I've ever been too hot in them. But as far as college students go... it may be super hot outside but it's probably cold in the classrooms.