Saturday, June 23, 2007

'07 Glasses

'07 Glasses

The above is a link to the music video that a couple VBHS kids did as a "class song." I heard it at the graduation ceremony when I went to watch my brother walk. I think the song might be better without the video, but I love the scene with Mr. Humphrey chasing that kid. And the girl at the end dusting her shoulders off makes me laugh.

This is some serious school spirit, going above and beyond the usual "put (insert year of graduation) of your fingers up in the air and taunt other classes" approach so prevalent in my days (and probably in track teams everywhere).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin I totally agree! 07 glasses was an awesome way to promote school spirit for the class of 07! The girl at the end is a really really smart girl which makes it even funnier.
--Libby Anderson