Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Time Flies

I have been finding that time starts to fly the second I take my eyes off a clock. Tonight, I looked at my watch and it was 10:30. Next thing I know, BAM!, it's 12:15. What was I doing? Economics. Normally they say that time flies when you're having fun. I haven't even been having fun when the hands accelerate around the clock. Maybe it's because I've been wearing long sleeves and my temporal vigilance is impaired...who knows...

They say a watched pot never boils (but it does when its vapor pressure equals the atmospheric vapor pressure). I've never heard anybody talk about the opposite end of that saying, maybe it's implicit. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes on the time.

Normally I wouldn't mind time getting away from me (not like I can control it), but I've been meaning to get in bed earlier when I have 8am and 9am classes. Sorry about the rambling, but my brain thinks it's late now.

No comments: