Friday, February 16, 2007

Early to Bed

At the beginning of this week, I was sick. As such, I needed my rest. Since I have early classes, that means that I had to go to bed early. I've kept going to bed at unreasonably early hours (before 11:30, 10:30 even). It is nice to wake up in the morning after getting roughly 8 hours of sleep and to proceed through the day without wanting to fall asleep in class.

I might try to delude myself into thinking that I can continue this early to bed thing as a course of habit, but I know otherwise. All it will take is one late night to throw the whole thing out of whack and I'm back to being a night owl.

...but the cool thing about being really tired is that you can lay down and be in the middle of REM sleep within 15 minutes! (I know because my alarm woke me up in the middle of a powernap-dream).

(so, if you've tried to call me later on, I haven't been ignoring you...I've been asleep).

No comments: