Friday, January 14, 2011

Personal Sandwich Making

I feel like everyone has their own style of how they prefer a sandwich to be made. For instance, I like mayonnaise on the bread, then cheese on the mayo, then other stuff. Some might prefer that the mayo touch their meat. There are different ways to assemble the sandwich, toast it, cut it, etc. that sometimes other people just won't make you a sandwich the way you want it.

My mom thinks that food tastes better if you don't have to prepare it yourself. I don't really think that sandwich assembly does much to alter the taste, but it may somehow change the whole sandwich experience.

I wish there was a sandwich shop where you go in, pay, get a pair of gloves, then proceed to make your sandwich using their bread, cut-ups, and condiments.

No comments: