Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rock Climbing

I went to the Tallahassee Rock Gym to attend the FSU Rock Climbing club's meeting for the first time last night. I felt inept. Everyone else was way better at climbing than I am. I guess they've all got plenty of experience on me.

Climbing works my body in a really nice way. It's like the best feeling you can have after lifting weights. And it's so much more fun than pumping iron. I feel like it's more practical too. I guess it has an application where you can go climb real structures.

I'm thinking about going about once or twice a week to climb. Mondays with the club it's only $3.50 to boulder and Wednesday is half price day on everything. Which means those are the times I would probably try to go. I might be more inclined to go if I had someone who wanted to go with me on a regular basis. Let me know if that someone is you.

No comments: