Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dudes & Rain Boots

I don't see a whole lot of guys at FSU wearing rain boots...come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any guys (other than myself) wearing rain boots at FSU. Girls will use any excuse to wear them. It doesn't have to be downpouring/flooding for girls to break out their pretty designs on their rain boots.

They're so practical for wet weather that I wonder why more guys aren't rocking them. They aren't very expensive and they keep your feet dry. I hate it when my sneakers get all wet. Flip flops are great for rainy weather as long as you don't mind getting your feet wet. I would think that in this cold and wet weather we've been having that people would mind getting their feet wet. Are they just so uncool for guys that dudes are willing to sacrifice comfort and practicality in order not to look like an idiot (do I look like an idiot for wearing them? Maybe...it's usually hard to tell that I'm wearing rain boots because they're poking out from under my rain pants).

Any feedback?

No comments: