Friday, February 12, 2010

Blippy

Blippy.com is a site that will track your spending. It records transactions on accounts that you link to your Blippy account. For instance, I have a credit card, my Netflix account, and my Amazon account linked to it. When I purchase something with that particular credit card it will post the transaction to Blippy automagically. Netflix can be a little annoying at times because it posts everything you stream instantly. That can get cumbersome. I don't think I've actually purchased anything with Amazon since opening my Blippy account.

You can comment on friends' purchases. It's kinda lame for me right now because I only have one friend using the service. I think that it would be way cooler if I could follow a few more people.

If you'd like to sign up but can't, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

No comments: