Sunday, June 14, 2009

Watching Watson

Watson is living at my house for a little while. He got kicked out of Sarah's apartment. He's a really good cat, but the complex doesn't allow cats and her roommate was about to rat him out. It's easy for me to take care of him because he's allowed to do whatever he wants. Luckily he doesn't want to eat people food or rip my furniture to pieces. He usually just lays around being cute. Sometimes we play. I let him out at night and he doesn't wander too far. When he wants back in he just meows at my window until I wake up and let him in. Alternatively, he hits the window repeatedly with his paws. It's kind of nice to have an animal around. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and he's curled up at my feet. He doesn't like to sleep next to my back/chest anymore like he used to when he was smaller. Occasionally he'll bite my toes when I'm laying in bed. Not hard, just enough to get a reaction out of me.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

Kittens lay on your chest because the sound of your heartbeat reminds them of their mother. Older cats like legs. Also, cats who are not allowed outside live twice as long and are twice as healthy as cats who are.

Unknown said...

poor Watson will die a young death...but he yearns for the outdoors, so keeping him inside would make his long life intolerable! :)