Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Little Bit Dirty

I hate being just a little bit dirty. I will wash off a little bit of gunk on my arm or leg. I don't like being clean with the exception of stinky armpits. I loathe stepping in a puddle with one foot, especially if I'm wearing sneakers. It sucks to get oil or chain grease on my hands. I don't know what it is about being just a little dirty that bothers me. I don't mind being completely filthy. I can be covered in mud or sweat or vehicle fluids and be fine. I can have sawdust stuck in all the hair on my body and I'm not bothered by it. Is this phenomenon strange?

1 comment:

Jess said...

Nope. I'm very similar. I wash my hands nearly compulsively, but I don't mind being filthy, working in the barn or rolling around at the beach or working up a nasty sink at the gym. I just had my hands feeling dingy.