Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Travels

Man, I've got a lot of places to go & things to do this summer. The first week of summer took me to Panama City Beach to do my first half ironman race: Gulf Coast Triathlon. After that, I went to St. George Island for a day to visit Bailey before returning to Tallahassee. Last week was the Snyder wedding in Gainesville. This week I'm going to Baton Rouge to see my aunt & grandmother. We will probably make a side trip to New Orleans. After that, back to Tally for a day to rendezvous with my immediate family to carpool up to Virginia to meet up with extended family. I'm trying to find a plane ticket to Prague for around $600 so I can spend a week there with Carmen. If I can get said ticket, then I'll be spending a day or two before & after at Leah's place in Atlanta. After that, I'm stuck in Tally teaching for summer C session. After teaching ends, I'm going to the Keys with my family to catch lobsters. And it's a possibility that I might go camping in the Keys with some friends after the family vacation is over. Sweet.

No comments: