Wednesday, November 15, 2006

To all my supporters

So, I told Sona that she inspired me to start a blog. Sorry if it sucks.

Anyway, I would like to start off saying that I have many friends who have influenced me over the years, sharing their time and energies with me. I could not have developed into the person I am today without all of them. In fact, I feel that I am in a very privileged position, and I credit where I am to those who helped me get here combined with my (at times) hard work.

Examples of how I've been super lucky:
1. Parents who support me in all aspects of my life
2. Rich people felt like it would be a good idea to pay for my education.
3. I've always had excellent roommates who like to have a good time, keep me out of trouble, or get me into a little.
4. I went to a college where I was able to get to know a lot of people on a more-than-superficial level.
5. Being born in the USA.

So, to cap off, sorry for a crappy first post (it should get better with practice, right?). But if you're reading this, then I probably would like to thank you for what you have contributed to my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin,
I finally got a chance to read it. I know, after how long it's been up, and I just got to it?! what a horrible friend i am. and my own blog hates me as well, since it's been months since i've uploaded a thing. Anyway, you rock at blogging, you were born for it, keep up the good work, miss you and hope to see you soon!