Monday, January 25, 2010

Dinner Club

Last week I decided that it would be cool to start a dinner club where each member takes a turn hosting a dinner at their house and the other members show up to dine. The host is determined by some sort of rotation. I made a couple phone calls and found some people who were interested in joining. Last Thursday I made dinner at my house and we decided that Sundays would work better for many of the people in the group. Micah cooked yesterday and Jamie has this coming week. The idea is to have a regular social gathering where we can try foods that we might not otherwise think of making ourselves. For instance, Micah made delicious lamb chops...I never cook lamb. I hope it continues to be a success.

If you're interested in joining, hit me up.

No comments: