Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sugoi Helium

I just ordered the full length Helium jacket from Sugoi. I guess I'll write a review after I wear it a couple times. Check out the specs and see how awesome it looks.

I got it because it's better than a poncho for riding my bike home in the rain. It won't get caught in my spokes and it packs down way smaller (smaller than a soda can) than my poncho. It's only 3oz...not like weight's a problem for me. The jacket is also ventilated and has reflectors instead of the non-breathable camouflage poncho. Oh, did I say camo? I might mention here that I got the "Supernova" color aka safety yellow for visibility, not style.

I can also take it running. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This thing does NOT keep you dry when it rains.