Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Asymmetric Abs



The picture is a little crappy, but my camera doesn't take such great pictures without daylight.

I noticed yesterday that my top 4 abs are asymmetric. I'm still working on building up the bottom 4. I've noticed on the cover of muscle magazines that bodybuilders and really ripped dudes rarely have symmetric abs. I don't plan on being really ripped, but I guess it's a possibility if I can get in the gym on a regular basis (which doesn't seem like a possibility right now, mostly due to a lack of motivation).

It's really nice to see results from working out. Makes me appreciate the ab work that I've done in the last couple weeks. Maybe now with a better diet, I could work on those bottom ones.

7 comments:

Carmencita said...

uh yeah. mine are like .. . twice as rippled.

Angelica said...

Nope, it has to do with the exercises you do. For instance, sit-ups and crunches work only your upper abs. You need one that specifically targets the lower abs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah Austin. You just wanted to put up a picture of your stomach! haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.