Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Roommate

So, Nick moved in a week ago. It's nice to have someone around the house. He was home when I got home from school today. How cool is that? We've had dinner together a couple nights. He uses the wireless internet. He likes the hammock (who doesn't?). It's nice to share my space again.

It's also nice to have somebody to talk to in person. Or have a competition with. We had a pull-up contest last night (I won!). I think we're going to try to do that regularly. But right now, I'm still sore from last night's efforts.

Actually having somebody here made me actually DO some of the projects that I've been thinking about. For instance, the guest bath now has shelves. Granted, there're only 2 up there right now. I might put up another one in the guest bath and put one in my bath b/c I like them so much.

Definitely better than living alone.

No comments: