Wednesday, March 21, 2007

'07 Bonnie & Clyde

Melissa's having a party the week after mine, with a theme of "famous couples or trios." I'm going with Ashley as Bonnie & Clyde. I need to find a pinstripe gangster hat. I think I'm going to buy an inflatable Thompson submachine gun (tommy gun) from the party shop.

Interesting story how I found my other half for the famous couple. More or less facilitated by Melissa. Ashley had told me that she was going as one of Charlie's Angels (I don't know who she was paired up with). Now we need to get together and plan our outfit...

I said we should hold up the people at the party. She thought that was lame and we'd just get made fun of. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pffft.... she's lame. And you can tell her I said that. Well actually, don't. But you know what I mean.

SJ1113 said...

I say you hold people up it'll be fun. Even if you don't you should at least pick their pockets and run. Ooh you can run around with the rap version of Bonnie and Clyde following you around. Eh in any case take pictures.

< 3 Shell