Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Impaired Cognition

Yesterday I was trying to work from home.  I was trying to finish writing my final exam.  It took me a very long time to finish.  I was sick and my mind just didn't have its normal presence.

I was wondering today if my impaired mental state from yesterday matches the everyday mental state to lots of people.  I  sometimes think that it's easy to do the things I do and that almost anyone can do whatever they want.  Granted, I could have probably finished just a bit faster if I had the drive, but lacking the drive was part of my mental state at the time.  Maybe I just got some insight into where limitations come from.  I don't know if this makes sense to the reader or even myself when I come back to read later.  I think that means it's time to stop (or go back & edit).

No comments: