Friday, March 13, 2009

HC Alumni: Annual Fund

I went to campus on Friday and both Dean Buller & Dianne Reeves told me that the contribution rate for the HC annual fund is 3%. I think they said that the average is around 15% for all colleges. Why is everybody slacking? All you have to do is send in ONE DOLLAR for you to be counted in the contribution statistics. I know that I'd like to see my school grow as it is building its legacy. A big factor in donors deciding on contribution levels is the percentage of alumni who donate. If you haven't yet contributed, DO IT NOW.

Here's what you should do:
Make a check payable to the Honors College Annual Fund.
Mail to: HC Annual Fund
c/o Dianne Reeves
5353 Parkside Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458

2 comments:

Angelica said...

32303? Did the zip code change?

Unknown said...

sh*t...I made a typo. Jupiter's zip has not changed. It should be 33458