Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fat People & Bathroom Stalls

Sometimes I'm amazed at how little space there is when you're trying to get into a bathroom stall. Why do the doors open in? They should definitely open out. Sometimes I have a hard time fitting in there. What do fat people do? Crap in the urinals?

Also, I went to the North Florida Fair this weekend and seats on the rides were pretty tiny for some of them. I mean, I guess I don't want a bunch of 400lb. behemoths on the swings at the same time I am. I just thought it was funny that I barely fit in the seat. I guess I should stay off the little kid rides. (No, but seriously, seats were small on bigger rides).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true, but that's the fun part about the fair, squeezing into the seats on the swings and the haunted house.

On a more embarrassing note (but obviously not that embarrassing, cause I'm about to share it) 2 years ago when I was at the SoFLA fair the carnie wouldn't let me ride the carousel because I was quote "too fat." At a content 150 I actually know some 8 year olds that are heavier than me, and I'm pretty sure they get to ride the carousel. It is funny in retrospect.